LOL, ok I admit it you got me on that one! I actually lived in Beautiful Monterey for almost a year while attending the Defense Language Institute there. I enjoyed my time there, but was glad to leave. I grew up in Panama City, FL and everything I heard was how great CA beaches were, and the surfing, etc. Well, I was quite surprised to find that Florida had the more beautiful beaches, and water, and women. So I won't tell them if you won't. California doesn't make law for the rest of us, but their ability to influence congress, the media, and the market place is disproportionent to their population. The media gives their wacko congressional representatives a national stage, why don't they give equal coverage to other states so the american people would know what kind of whack jobs these people really are, and the so called celebrities. You have pointed out a very salient point, which further demonstrates their hypocrisy. They want to do what they do and then tell us not to do it. Like develop everything, use up everything, and then point at us and tell us we are monsters for doing the same thing. There are some really great people in California, one of my personal favorites was Ronnie Reagan, unfortunately they also have a disproportionate share of weirdos. I get a big laugh because they think they are leaders and they are actually the most gullible of all. Heck, they even think they can live forever, but none of us are getting out of here alive.