Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Cool Fuel Capacity 63' CPMY

Can anyone tell me the fuel capacity of the fwd and aft tanks on a 63' CPMY. Asking for a friend.
    Thanks.
    1987 63' CPMY - Jubilee
    Tampa, FL

All who wander are not lost.

Re: Fuel Capacity 63' CPMY

I’m headed to the boat tomorrow. I will check my documents and let you know.

An old friend with a 63’ told me he carried 1500 gallons.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

The tags on my tanks show 525 gallons in the forward tank and 616 in the aft tank. Underwriter tags were barely visible right on the top of the tanks.

If its the same as a 61 CMY it's 1170 without the Aux tank, which can be used as a holding tank or a fuel tank......Pat

Quote Originally Posted by Wow57pro View Post
    The tags on my tanks show 525 gallons in the forward tank and 616 in the aft tank. Underwriter tags were barely visible right on the top of the tanks.
    I looked for tags on my tanks and didn't find any. Yours total 1,141 gallons. My Hatt docs show total of 1,171 gallons. I think your numbers are going to be the same for mine even though they don't agree to 1,171. Thanks much. This will help me greatly in fuel management exercises.
    1987 63' CPMY - Jubilee
    Tampa, FL

All who wander are not lost.