Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Wanted: Galley Maid 12 volt 7 GPM fresh water pump.

After talking with Ernie at Galley Maid I am still not sure it is rebuildable if he cannot find the parts. So I am in search of a 12 volt galley maid unit ( 12v 7 gpm fresh water pump) that is functioning as I have experience with most other options and they just are either totally not worth the price or effort or have a high failure rate or even both! If you happen to have one sitting around I could really put it to good use as my Hat 42 LRC is also my 2/2 on the water and yes it still travels about!

Re: Wanted: Galley Maid 12 volt 7 GPM fresh water pump.

Did you call RAZ Marine in Lauderdale? They also rebuild those pumps and might have a spare for sale.
    Dave & Trina
    Benedetto
    1989 60MY HATDK310
    Sturgeon Bay/Ft. Lauderdale

Sadly, there are no more new MR-12-7 pumps out there.
    At over $2k, the next real 12v pump is the XRS-124

Past Raz fixing what you have, it may be time to bite the modern bullet, A later POS pump.
    To ad insult to injury, the later pumps are not high volume any more and stacking pumps has become the norm.

Good luck.
    Please keep us up on what you find.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadey View Post
    Did you call RAZ Marine in Lauderdale? They also rebuild those pumps and might have a spare for sale.
    I will try them tomorrow. i forgot they came up in the search, crossing fingers.

Thank You