Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Great Customer Service

In this day and age where customer service seems to be lacking everywhere, I want to point out a company that goes above and beyond for its customers. Coral Gables Yachts in Holland Michigan has taken care of every single need of my Highfield dinghy. Its unreal how good they are.

Sams Marine is another company that always seems to do anything it takes to care for a customer. Maybe there is still hope for the boating industry
    SummerWind
    1994 Hatteras
    48 cockpit motoryacht
    Muskegon, Mi

Www.youtube.com/@greatlakesyachting

Re: Great Customer Service

When we got our anchor windlass rebuilt, Raz Marine in Ft Lauderdale went above and beyond, and I felt like they valued me, a walk-in off the street, as much as their bigger customers. And while I didn't correspond much with GalleyMaid, the few times I did, they made me feel that way too.
    "A smooth sea never made a skillful sailor"

Rob Waldrop
    M/V Pau Hana
    Ft Myers FL

Maybe we should start a Sams Approved list
    SummerWind
    1994 Hatteras
    48 cockpit motoryacht
    Muskegon, Mi

Www.youtube.com/@greatlakesyachting

Quote Originally Posted by Phasma2128 View Post
    Maybe we should start a Sams Approved list
    I'd support that. I actually recommended a local alternator/starter/elect motor rebuild shop to a friend this morning with the warning that while the guy comes off as more prickly than a sea urchin (see what I did there?) he's extremely good, below market average rates, and anyone I mention him to says there's nobody better. When you come back to pick up the components, he's a little nicer, and I ran into him in the hardware store last week, he asked me if my boat survived Ian. I almost looked behind me, he remembered me from a single starter rebuild over a year 1/2 before.
    "A smooth sea never made a skillful sailor"

Rob Waldrop
    M/V Pau Hana
    Ft Myers FL