Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

7 Step Marquipt Boarding ladder with Teak Rail- 1200.00

7 step Marquipt Boarding Stair in good shape. Comes with 2 handrails- one is Teak and the other the usual metal one. I put new wheels on about 5 months ago. Needs a spitshine and new non skid tape to be super pretty. I'm on a fixed dock and during high tide it's too short and so I decided to get an 8 stepper. It's coming off a Hatteras and measures right at 19 inches wide (see pic)It is in Fort Lauderdale.

Prefer pickup, but could ship for you guys here in the forum. =-) Cash or Cash app or ACH. I have an issue getting money in from Zelle, so I don't trust it. =-)
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Hat4Shay; 04-16-2024 at 08:31 AM.

Re: 7 Step Marquipt Boarding ladder with Teak Rail- 1200.00

That’s an excellent price, I wish I needed one that long, but I don’t. Good luck with the sale.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Thanks! I'm hoping it goes to a nice Hatteras home! =-)

Quote Originally Posted by SEVEN View Post
    That’s an excellent price, I wish I needed one that long, but I don’t. Good luck with the sale.

I will take them, i have emailed you also. Anthony.
    Tony & Laura
    1975 64ft Hatteras MY Hull #306
    "Escape Plan"
    Ft. Pierce, Fl.

You're doing the right thing. I bought a stick of 1" x 2" aluminum and combined two existing (free) 6-step ladders to one 8-step ladder. I should have just bought an 8-step and sold both 6-steps. Removing the 20+ year old stainless bolts going into aluminum stair treads...bad outcome. Ended OK but in hindsight it really wasn't worth the effort or cost for me.

Re: 7 Step Marquipt Boarding ladder with Teak Rail SOLD

Thanks to Anthony, they are going to a happy Hatteras home!