Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Nameplate for 86 45C

The Hatteras nameplates on my 86 are pretty corroded and crappy looking. I've tried searching the SAMS site to no avail. Anyone know if replacements are readily available?
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

Re: Nameplate for 86 45C

Someone did a run of the old-style Hatteras logo in stainless steel, and they hold up very well and look fine. (I am not sure that they match what's on your boat; the logos changed over time)You might also call Sam's and see if they have the more modern logo.

Like this?
    Attached Images
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

That looks like the one. I'm heading to the boat shortly. I'll post a pic of it.
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

That appears to be the one. Just curious, what did you search on to find it. I made several efforts before posting.

Found them on Facebook site. I’ll try to find his name and number. I’ll post it if I find it.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Here is his number.
    Attached Images
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California