Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Galley made heads and pumps for sale

I’m in the beginning stages of changing out all three heads to the Raritan elegance comfort height with freshwater flush. I have three of the galley made toilets with pedestals, and the 32 V pumps that will be going up for sale. All the motors have been rebuilt and have new parts in them that are less than a year old, they all work perfectly. If anyone is interested, send me a private message and we can talk, a reasonable price plus shipping. Why I’m I changing? We’ve reached that age where we can’t bend over that far. My wife came aboard for the first time in six months and felt like she had fallen in. LOL. So we’re going with the tallest toilets that they make.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Re: Galley made heads and pumps for sale

What sold you on the Raritan? I have a Techma head now and although it was always great with powerful flush, elongated and comfort height seat, there are things about it that show its age and the actual seat is proprietary so unreplaceable at this stage. That said replacement is soon to occur. How did you narrow the field to just Raritan?

A number of Hatteras owners here in California have replaced theirs and they are all extremely happy with them. I’m switching over to freshwater flush and putting shut off valve at each location. The fact it uses just a couple of pints of water per flush is very attractive. Seems I have to pump out at least once a month and I’m only a weekender.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Good deal My techma is an earlier version without the water limiting feature. Out of the box it was two gallons per flush! I installed a ball valve to choke it down.

I would like to do one replacement for my mid head. I use dockside water of unknown pressure and I’m wondering what needs to be done.
    ENUFF. 1983 53MY.Hull #617 Barnegat Light Nj.

I may be interested in a pump Rusty. What are you looking for them? Thanks.
    John
    1981 58 Yachtfish Hull 477
    Wickford RI

100.00 each plus shipping.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

I’ll take one. Let me know how you’d prefer payment whenever you take it out. I’m not in a rush so no pressure. And THANKS!
    John
    Wickford RI

I’ll let you know when I pull them. Thanks
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Thank YOU.
    John