Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Heated Storage on Erie or US Ontario

Looking for suggestions for storage of our 60MY. Headed to the east coast and looking for storage on the way to Oswego for the 24/25 storage season
    Dave & Trina
    Benedetto
    1989 60MY HATDK310
    Sturgeon Bay/Ft. Lauderdale

Re: Heated Storage on Erie or US Ontario

Winter Harbor Marina in Central Square, NY. Down the river from Oswego at the start of Oneida Lake.

Thank you for the link, looks like a nice place and in one of the gallery photos there's 70'ish Hatteras on their wall. It has the Hatteras angles so must be 1988 or newer. I sent an email and I'll follow up by phone on Monday.
    Dave & Trina
    Benedetto
    1989 60MY HATDK310
    Sturgeon Bay/Ft. Lauderdale

My boat was stored at Winter Harbor during the winter from 2002-2020, it’s a very nice place with very knowledgeable staff and maintained at the highest level. I now bring my boat south to New Bern for the winter months and return to Winter Harbor for the summer, just up the road from my residence. I highly recommend them. If you are looking to have any service work done, it’s great to have it done during the winter while in their buildings.

Andy