Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

info on 96 70CPMY IN JUPITER

Hello Hatt team,

I'm still in the hunt. I now have two boats in my sights. That said, does anyone know of the Boat "Gypsy Rose" from Jupiter? I have seen it listed for 675 a while ago, now 499 with another broker.... engines are 12V92's DDEC version. I looked at the boat and engine room is clean, but I can see clear evidence of the engines having been surveyed... engine hours are approx 2100 ... any info or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I have now been in the hunt for over 6 months... finding the right girl "isn't so easy"!

2. Re: info on 96 70CPMY IN JUPITER

Quote Originally Posted by MarkH View Post
    Hello Hatt team,

I'm still in the hunt. I now have two boats in my sights. That said, does anyone know of the Boat "Gypsy Rose" from Jupiter? I have seen it listed for 675 a while ago, now 499 with another broker.... engines are 12V92's DDEC version. I looked at the boat and engine room is clean, but I can see clear evidence of the engines having been surveyed... engine hours are approx 2100 ... any info or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I have now been in the hunt for over 6 months... finding the right girl "isn't so easy"!

Call Frank Gordon, he used (tick tock) to have encyclopedic detailed information on every Hatteras in Florida.

Re: info on 96 70CPMY IN JUPITER

Been on the market for many, many years. I spoke with the owner in about 2012 before I bought my 74. I am not sure the owner is serious about selling, IMHO.