Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Looking for fuel tank senders - 1978 Hatteras 58 Cockpit Motor Yacht

I've tried to find that episode of Trying Not to Sink and I haven't been able to. I even traded messages with Ed & Lynn and still can't find it.
    LONE STAR
    1983 61' CPMY
    Magnolia, Texas

I just spent some time searching through their old videos. Please holler if you find the right one.

Quote Originally Posted by adt2 View Post
    I've tried to find that episode of Trying Not to Sink and I haven't been able to. I even traded messages with Ed & Lynn and still can't find it.
    Nathan McAfee
    Ocean Sloth
    1990 Hatteras 54' EDMY

Here is what I ordered. If you’re interested in the originals, I will be selling mine for about $30 apiece if you’re interested. They are in perfect working order. I just wanted to go with electronic.
    Attached Images
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

We just installed a Hart Tank Tender on a 60C. Fast, easy, and reads to within an inch. Most simple gauge you can get and easy to install.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Quote Originally Posted by adt2 View Post
    I had that episode bookmarked and can't find it either. I have generic KUS products bookmarked on Amazon, because marina neighbors said they bought theirs that way for Prime shipping and easy return policy.
    "A smooth sea never made a skillful sailor"

Rob Waldrop
    M/V Pau Hana
    Ft Myers FL