Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Fighting chair for sale

For Sale: Fighting chair off my Hatteras 60C. Not sure of brand. All cushions and vinyl were created new from scratch in April 2023. Not recovered. Also comes with a fiberglass Rocket Launcher (not pictured). Asking $3200. OBO
    Attached Images

Re: Fighting chair for sale

Looks a LOT like an original Murray Brothers.....
    JD
    1976 58' LRC Hull #311
    "Miss Maggie"
    Riviera Dunes, FL

Quote Originally Posted by JD5652 View Post
    Looks a LOT like an original Murray Brothers.....
    A lot of people copied Murray who copied Rybovitch. Unfortunately no one wants chairs today. Marketplace here in Florida is loaded with them. I’ve seen ones with perfect chrome and bright work under $1k. Good luck
    "DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU READ OR HEAR AND ONLY HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE" - BEN FRANKLIN

Endless Summer
    1967 50c 12/71n DDA 525hp
    ex Miss Betsy
    owners:
    Howard P. Miller 1967-1974
    Richard F Hull 1974-1976
    Robert J. & R.Scott Smith 1976-present

Price lowered.

Price lowered to $1000

You may also want to consider selling it on other venues and promote it as a man cave chair. I did that with my fighting chair and got alot of interest but wound up selling to a guy who was putting it on the front of a center console. They fished somewhere in the Costa Rica or Panama area and would double hook tuna. Put one angler in the front chair and the other in the back