Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Hatteras 64 In Dania Beach

Hello all, I am the new owner of the vessel fka Sinbad now ESCAPE PLAN.She is solid but has afew issues, mostly cosmetic, some mechanicalbut nothing i cant repair.She needed to be rescued from a number of people that either had no knowlege or tried to cheapen outon repairs. I will basically be reversing all of the poor repair practices that this boat was subjected to.I have already received some helpful advice from members on this forum and some awesome support from Hatteras as far as diagrams and such. I'm in it for the long haul or until my 58 yo body gives up.

Good luck, welcome to the asylum, and feel free to ask questions etc. I like that design a lot, although I don't know what I'd do with a boat that large.

I may be wrong, but I think I was aboard this boat 15+ years ago. It was owned for many years by an elderly man, Eugene Mori, that had shipped her to Eurpoe for a number of years and then back to Florida. Ward's Marine Electric had converted her AC system to 50hz for the European electric. She was tied in front of the owner's house on Royal Palm Dr off of Las Olas Blvd. She was stern to the bow of Mr Mori's other boat which was a horribly molested 80' Mathis/Trumpy "Mimosa" built in 1919. Eugene Mori passed away in 2020.
    Last edited by SeaEric; 01-29-2024 at 09:25 PM.
    Eric
    41TC 1966 Hull #53 "Requisite"
    Kent Island, MD/Ft. Lauderdale, FL

"Though she creaks - She holds"

I saw this boat wandering the docks in France , I think near San Tropez . That boat had a built in gang plank in the stern , retracted into the engine room . Someone in our club got involved with the boat when it returned here . The electrical system was heavily modified by his description.
    JMooney
    61 MY 1983 #341
    “Jerrie”
    Miami , FL

Nothing like a memento mori.....

Re: Hatteras 64 In Dan

All I have to say to that is “tempus fugit”