Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Marquipt Aluminum mounting brackets

I decided to go deep and increase the bling on the boat and swap these out for stainless steel. The aluminum retail for $118 each. The stainless is over 300 each. I’m gonna let these go for $100 for both of them plus shipping. They could use a nice polish to bring back the mirror finish but they’re in excellent working condition. If interested, send me a private message.
    Attached Images
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Re: Marquipt Aluminum mounting brackets

We really need pics of the new stainless ones
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

You should see the new bracket’s I’m having made to lift the boarding stairs. It’s really cool. I’ll send photos once done. It should take another 2 weeks.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Stainless Steel brackets
    Attached Images
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Quote Originally Posted by SEVEN View Post
    You should see the new bracket’s I’m having made to lift the boarding stairs. It’s really cool. I’ll send photos once done. It should take another 2 weeks.
    I for sure would like to see. I'm working on a design to allow "folding up" of the stairs, so I would like to see what you have come up with!
    1980 53' Hatteras MY, Hull # 592

"Moon River" <-- Finally picked a name

Following. I bought a used set of the rotating platform and stairs but have not mounted them. I look forward to seeing what others are doing. I had a very elegant design on my previous boat (58EDMY) where the stairs were hinged in 3 places and were raised on a pulley system. Very easy to raise and lower and when stowed in the raised position they were parallel to the railing and only extended a few inches outside of the rails. Did have one incident when pinned by current against a piling but otherwise it was a great solution. You could easily board from either a dock or a dinghy and it was adjustable to height just by lowering or raising the line that supported it (Mounted to a bracket arm that was extended out from the flybridge exterior wall).

Lila Blue sent me a private message requesting to purchase the brackets. The email that was on the private message is nonexistent and keeps being kicked back. Please call or text me at 650–619–2308. Rusty
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

They never replied so the brackets are still for sale.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

I put these in a drawer and forgot I still had them. Is anybody interested?
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Brackets have been sold.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California