Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

WANTED : Bathroom Sliding Mirror Knob

Hi folks. I'm missing one of the square acrylic knobs on the sliding mirror in the V Bunk head. It's the same knob used in all 3 bathrooms so I'm assuming they are original from Hatteras. I see some on Amazon but none exactly the same.
    I know it's a longshot but does anybody have one they removed or don't need ?

IMG_5807.jpg
    Last edited by IOLANI; 08-22-2023 at 09:05 PM.
    1986 54 Hatteras MY IOLANI

Re: WANTED : Bathroom Sliding Mirror Knob

I’ve been aboard lots and lots of Hatteras is in this is the first time I’ve ever seen a mirror pull like that. I’m probably wrong, but I bet it was an add-on from a prior owner.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Quote Originally Posted by SEVEN View Post
    I’ve been aboard lots and lots of Hatteras is in this is the first time I’ve ever seen a mirror pull like that. I’m probably wrong, but I bet it was an add-on from a prior owner.
    I've seen those before. I think they were late 80's that had those. Saw a 60MY with them.

https://www.amazon.com/Mirart-Handle...814771819&th=1

Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Thanks. My boats an '86 MY so maybe original. The mirror pull that Sam's shows is completely different.
    I'll check the one you suggested on Amazon. When I first glanced at those photos online the beveled edges looked like they were fluted rather than smooth but that may just be the photo.
    1986 54 Hatteras MY IOLANI