Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Re: Looking for products to make in a machine shop.

You might consider making the aluminum brackets for the Marquipt boarding stair. If you have the ability to do stainless steel all the better. Here’s a photo.

I’ve also seen a placard with the name Hatteras carved into the aluminum. They used it to step on when entering the boat. I’ve only seen it once, and it is really something special.
    Attached Images
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Re: Looking for products to make in a machine shop.

Quote Originally Posted by SEVEN View Post
    You might consider making the aluminum brackets for the Marquipt boarding stair. If you have the ability to do stainless steel all the better. Here’s a photo.

I’ve also seen a placard with the name Hatteras carved into the aluminum. They used it to step on when entering the boat. I’ve only seen it once, and it is really something special.
    Thanks Seven, good ideas. I remember seeing the step plate somewhere.
    If you run accross a picture please post it here.

I've also been thinking about the stainless steel Hatteras logo that go on the upper sides of the boat. I bought a pair of them but they seem quite small. They might be original size, but it just seems like they should be twice the size.

Finding the right font to match has been the stopping point. I might trace what I have if I get around to it.
    1980 53' Hatteras MY, Hull # 592

"Moon River" <-- Finally picked a name