Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Late birthday present...

Turned 67 last Sunday. Tested positive for Covid yesterday. And I didn't even get a steenking book!
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

Re: Late birthday present...

happy belated bday. paula just got over covid, not fun. hope its just a light case for you

Ummmm,... Happy Birthday Bob? ....
    --- The poster formerly known as Scrod ---

I want to live in Theory, everything works there.

1970 36C375

I got it last Friday and finally tested negative today. It wasn’t a pleasant week. Happy Birthday
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Paxlovid will help, if you can take it. There are some drug interactions etc, but it does help. Sorry you are ill.

I took it and the symptoms went away after two days. Very achy, Chest congestion, runny nose, sore throat but no fever.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Thanks guys. I considered Paxlovid, but I don't have any classic comorbidities and my pharmacist wife had some misgivings about it. The cough is painful, and I've got a headache and some body aches plus a low grade fever that comes and goes.

It's obviously contagious as hell. I was at a Lions club meeting in a small upstairs room with poor ventilation on Tues evening. So far out of the 18 or so there 5 have tested positive.
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Bradley View Post
    Thanks guys. I considered Paxlovid, but I don't have any classic comorbidities and my pharmacist wife had some misgivings about it. The cough is painful, and I've got a headache and some body aches plus a low grade fever that comes and goes.

It's obviously contagious as hell. I was at a Lions club meeting in a small upstairs room with poor ventilation on Tues evening. So far out of the 18 or so there 5 have tested positive.
    Several people including my wife took Paxlovid and were reinfected within 2 weeks
    After testing negative. I lucked out and there was a screw up at the pharmacy and didn’t get in the window. Ucked it up and was over it in 4 days. But I did feel like crap for 2 weeks but not bad enough to say I was sick.
    "DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU READ OR HEAR AND ONLY HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE" - BEN FRANKLIN

Endless Summer
    1967 50c 12/71n DDA 525hp
    ex Miss Betsy
    owners:
    Howard P. Miller 1967-1974
    Richard F Hull 1974-1976
    Robert J. & R.Scott Smith 1976-present