Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Helm seats

Helm seats

Hey all, Looking to replace 2 helm seats on our fly bridge. Just received a quote from Stidd,
    close to 5k per seat.. Beautiful seats, that we can get in the color we want. Recently attended the Newport Boat show and saw a compan6 named, Arrigoni Design. They had a great selection,
    and a seat that looked pretty good for $1600.00. Has anyone used these seats, do they stand up..

still thinking will go with Stidd... but they are pricey..

ken

Re: Helm seats

Client of mine has had them for several years on a Viking and loves them

I have a used set of Arrigomi teak ladder back seats for sale if interested.
    "Sneaking Out"
    1977 37C DD 6-71N
    Jacksonville, FL

"Sneakin' Out"
    1985 55C 12V71TI
    Jacksonville, FL

sent u an email

Jcjp. Never receive it.. w.wilsonkb@gmail.com

What seats do you currently have? I had the pompanette 2000 helm seats. We rebuilt the seat bases, footrests and ordered new armrest, backrest and spider.
    SOUTHPAWS
    1986 52C Hull #391 8v92TI
    PENSACOLA, FL

Not the quality of the ones you are looking at but for a seat that is comfortable and reasonably priced I have 2 high back seats made by Springfield from Defenders in Conn

[QUOTE=Wilson;420519]Hey all, Looking to replace 2 helm seats on our fly bridge. Just received a quote from Stidd,
    close to 5k per seat.. Beautiful seats, that we can get in the color we want. Recently attended the Newport Boat show and saw a compan6 named, Arrigoni Design. They had a great selection,
    and a seat that looked pretty good for $1600.00. Has anyone used these seats, do they stand up..

still thinking will go with Stidd... but they are pricey..

Ken, I have installed Stidd seats on the bridge of a boat I had and they were great. When I sold that boat and redid the next on I bought Llebrec Helm seats and found them to be half the price and more comfortable then the Stidd's.

Came across these on FB marketplace in Deerfield beach Florida
    Attached Images
    "DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU READ OR HEAR AND ONLY HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE" - BEN FRANKLIN

Endless Summer
    1967 50c 12/71n DDA 525hp
    ex Miss Betsy
    owners:
    Howard P. Miller 1967-1974
    Richard F Hull 1974-1976
    Robert J. & R.Scott Smith 1976-present