Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Q update....

Q update....

Don't know if he'll be posting here. I signed up for email notifications and it appears he's updating his blog again. Time for one of the setbacks.....

https://1969chriscraftroamer46.wordp...ent-model-xxx/
    1978 53' Motor Yacht "LADY KAY V"
    Hull number 524
    Chesapeake Bay

Re: Q update....

Good to hear he is active.
    Regards
    Dan

Thanks for keeping everyone posted. For those who don't know, Quentin is pretty much a restoration artist.

We exchanged an email about sponsorship, Patreon, etc and he is sticking to the self-hosted site.

When he gets past his (many) obstacles, I look forward to his regular updates; I have really learned a lot from them and his insights are a welcome addition to our forum.

DAN

Quote Originally Posted by drburke View Post
    We exchanged an email about sponsorship, Patreon, etc and he is sticking to the self-hosted site.
    Funny you should mention that. Quentin and Leo have a very similar approach to boat building. Leo also was able to build a successful social media following which is now bankrolling his endeavor. And I find it a marvelous way to support "the arts". I look forward to his videos every Sunday.

Quentin is fighting a losing battle. Even if he wins, the amount of effort and negative energy it has injected into his life will never be made whole by a settlement, if he has anything left after paying the lawyer(s). I would have walked a long time ago and found my path somewhere else.

But, we all pick our own battles.
    Last edited by oscarvan; 02-06-2022 at 08:15 PM.
    1978 53' Motor Yacht "LADY KAY V"
    Hull number 524
    Chesapeake Bay