Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)

Threaded View

Cool My 1st Hatt - 1984 52C

Well, I bought the old girl from a very kind Virginia gentleman with a winter home across the river. It's the first time either of us sold/bought a boat without using a broker - and it worked out great. He had to sell because of a personal loss and was glad to see it go to someone he could tell was ready to go to work on her. He bought and started overhauling the boat in 2014. Because of an illness, not much was done for the last couple years but the most basic things.

I'm stuck in the office every day until 4 and do everything after then. I brought her home to my house last Monday. Spent the the next two nights washing, the next two nights taking stuff off the boat and Friday running through the systems and shoring-up the long list of projects.

Rather than pollute the front page with a hundred threads with all my questions, I thought I start this one and keep it all centralized. So, if you feel like giving the poor bastid' down in Sw FL some help, please stop by to sympathize with the current frustration.

bow shot.jpgstern shot.jpg
    Last edited by JuiceClark; 02-28-2021 at 05:38 PM.