Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

1989 Hat 60 MY For Sale

This is truly one of the cleanest and best maintained older Hats I have ever seen. This boat has been professionally maintained and looks like she just left the factory. Here are some details:

DD 8V92 TA's with 800 hrs
    Interior updated in 2004
    North Star 6000i
    Dual Radar
    Marquip Davit
    Fully enclosed aft deck with wet bar

Photo's and full listing info available.

$695K

I am not a broker just the part-time Captain. This is truly a beautiful boat that handles well and is very comfortable. If you are looking for "turn key" classy yacht that has been exceptionally well maintained, this is your boat.

Re: 1989 Hat 60 MY For Sale

Put an email address and ph number up, or did I miss them?

You can e-mail me at home at:

carmenanderich@suddenlink.net

The boat is located in Wilminton, NC and will be heading to SC next month. She generally stays in the Carolinas but will be cruising in May and June. More photo's are available.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Capt.Erich; 03-27-2007 at 03:17 PM.

Is that the one at the Sheraton. Was down there 2 weeks ago and if thats it she is pristine!!!

Yep. The name is Blue Heaven. One of the best older Hats I've seen.

How is the Sheraton to dock at? I'm moving to New Bern in oct and have a slip reserved there for my 40 aft cabin.

It is an easy marina to get in and out of. They have floating docks. I understand they are selling slips. If you plan to be there long term you may want to look into that. I am told that eventually all of the slips will be sold.

Blue Heaven is still for sale. She is in Wilmington, NC and will be on a cruise in May and June.

Mario... this could be your boat!

I am looking for a good Hatteras too. Does that one have two stroke engines? I am trying not to spend too much money because I am retired an on a fix income but have some money saved up from investments and from when my wife died many years ago with insurance from that. I saw this boat and the one on here which is 70 feet but I may be too old to learn how to drive something that big. how much does it cost to get a captian to drive a boat like this? Can i hire a Captain to teach me how do do it? How much would that cost?

Is this boat still for sale?