Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Question Plumbing Schematics Needed

Aloha, I have a 1973 45' Hatteras Sportfisher, I need the plumbing schematics for the head in the master stateroom. Can anyone help? The toilet isn't working, the motor is located behind the toilet but my mechanic is asking for plumbing schematics. I've searched online with no luck. Thank you.

Re: Plumbing Schematics Needed

Hatteras may have the originals but changes may have occurred over the years.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Have you tried calling Sam's? They probably have all off the schematics for any Hatt ever made. Give them your Model and Year plus your Hull number.

Thank you, I just tried to call them but I'm in Hawaii and they're on East Coast so closed now. I was hoping someone would have a good link to online schematics. I'll try to call Sam's again Monday early morning. If anyone knows of a link to find online schematics please let me know, I've searched everywhere but no luck.

Sams is open Monday thru Friday 8/5 east coast. Sorry I can’t help with more than that. Sams will have your answer unless someone on the forum jumps on. Good luck.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

If there's another Hatteras owner that can just tell me where the macerator for the toilet is located, that would be helpful! This is my son's boat and he's fishing salmon season in Alaska for the summer and I can't reach him, I'm living aboard (with no toilet at the moment, lol). Thanks again!
    Last edited by MonicaByTheShore; 07-21-2018 at 06:57 PM.

Its different on different models.

What brand or model is it.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Cool Re: Plumbing Schematics Needed

PROBLEM SOLVED! Found the entire assembly right here in stock in Honolulu, thank you to those who replied, Aloha!