Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Need ideas for Hatteras Logo

We are finally nearing the end of our work on the boat and I need some thoughts on a new Hatteras logo. Our currant logos are black plastic and I'm thinking about having something bigger made in vinyl. i would like to make the "H" in Hatteras a little larger?? Thoughts??
    Or according to my wife, just keep it old school and put the original back on?

i will try to post a few pics of the work later tonight.

Re: Need ideas for Hatteras Logo

Sams has numerous name plates to choose from. Check out their catalog. Also there was a recent post where one of or members had the earlier year logos made in stainless steel. He indicated he could have the newer logo made at a cost of 100.00 per ( if memory serves me )
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

3. Re: Need ideas for Hatteras Logo

Quote Originally Posted by SEVEN View Post
    Sams has numerous name plates to choose from. Check out their catalog. Also there was a recent post where one of or members had the earlier year logos made in stainless steel. He indicated he could have the newer logo made at a cost of 100.00 per ( if memory serves me )
    Indeed. I took advantage of the laser cut stainless logo that was posted by a member. I think it was around 80$ per logo. I have a couple for sale right now that I will let go for less than 80$ per. I'll post more pictures in the for sale section after Saturday.

Deepsea, I have a pair of the stainless ones MV caprice has. Super nice looking. Not on my boat yet, they go on during this winters exterior retrofit.

Look in my gallery, there should be a photo of the SS old-style logo in there. I love mine. They look great.

Can't wait to see the final product.

By the way, just in case anyone’s interested, my contact is selling a wheel and tire package. If anyone’s interested, feel free to PM me.
    Last edited by BugsJim; 01-17-2020 at 06:27 PM.