Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Introduction

Introduction

Hi, everyone! Not sure if anyone had done this already, so I just made this thread for new guys like me to create an intro. Anyway, newbie here. I'm glad to have found this great online Hatteras community. I joined up in the hopes of learning a thing or two from the more experienced members here. Whenever I'm taking a break from this particular hobby and enthusiasm, I'm usually found at home, treating my Pomeranian to his nylabone and watching TV with my wife. Such a simple, yet, happy life. Cheers, fellas!
    Last edited by BugsJim; 07-12-2018 at 09:12 AM.

Re: Introduction

Welcome Jim! As I am sure you are aware, this forum is a super-valuable resource.

Incredible knowledge from incredible members; enjoy!

DAN

Quote Originally Posted by BugsJim View Post
    Hi, everyone! Not sure if anyone had done this already, so I just made this thread for new guys like me to create an intro. Anyway, newbie here. I'm glad to have found this great online Hatteras community. I'm hoping to learn more from the other members here. Cheers!
    Welcome! As a brand new member, I can't reveal the secret handshake just yet. But I can share with you the forum's motto (unofficial) which you will do well to remember:

This is not a place for folks with sensitive feelings.

Welcome aboard!
    Semper Siesta
    Robert Clarkson
    ASLAN, 1983 55C #343
    Charleston, SC

The secret password is " swordfish ". Marx brothers?

Welcome.

You will love this site. Make sure you fill in information about yourself. Size year photos etc.
    Attached Images
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Welcome aboard.
    Mike Peters, 1985 43MY, Cat 3208T, Blue Bayou; 2011 Key West 246BR, F250, Baby Blue; Punta Gorda FL

Welcome
    Marcus & Michelle
    1968 50' MY Felicity
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL

BugsJim,

You start out as a swab (Captain Ron speak) and after 50 or so posts you become a Captain (or senior member) according to Hatteras Owners Form (HOF) rules. Other forum rules will be revealed to you as your indoctrination into all things Hatteras moves forward.

Welcome,

Mark
    Lake of the Woods
    1989 40 DC

Thank you very much, everyone! Thank you all for the warm welcome!