Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cruising Groups

Cruising Groups

Does anyone know of any groups in south east Florida that get together for trips to the keys or Bahamas? We are looking for others to make trips with; long weekends or trips from 1-2 weeks is what we can do for now.Thanks,Marcus
    Marcus & Michelle
    1968 50' MY Felicity
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Re: Cruising Groups

Quote Originally Posted by M&MArmenta View Post
    Does anyone know of any groups in south east Florida that get together for trips to the keys or Bahamas? We are looking for others to make trips with; long weekends or trips from 1-2 weeks is what we can do for now.Thanks,Marcus
    You might consider checking out the Coral Ridge Yacht Club. It has a cruisers group that organizes a long weekend cruise once per month and longer cruises to the keys and Bahamas less frequently. Pete

I second Coral Ridge Yacht Club. I joined last year and it has been fantastic.
    Great people and reasonable dockage. I am active in the cruisers club. Just wrapping up a cruisers club excursion to the Boca Resort & Club. Tonight I'm tied up st Royal Pslms YC (for free as a fellow YC member). Next month we will be going to Bimini.

PM me if you'd like membership info,

Thanks, I appreciate the input. Actually, I dock across the ICW but south of the Sunrise bridge and have a great deal where i’m At; The CRYC is nice but I do not want to pay the upfront membership costs.
    Marcus & Michelle
    1968 50' MY Felicity
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL