Hi everyone, we are back at it again. Since Hurricane Harvey has forcefully inspired us to this refit. The boat is currently seaworthy but having to deal with mainly cosmetic issues. My wife and I were looking over the fiberglass repair work today and going over the things we have been wanting to upgrade and change. Our discussion brought on many questions that we wanted to bounce off you all since many of you have dealt with these things. I have looked at previous posts but many are dated and curious if any new items or suggestions may arise.Exterior: the fiberglass trim around the gunnel on the inside near cushions, looking to remove so we can put a smooth teak cap, it seems cosmetic to fend off water and not structural, wanting to see what y’all think. Windows, has anyone tried lookout windows and your take on the upgrade and installation Interior: upgrade our lights to led and replace headliner, undercounter fridge and freezer- drawer or traditional, brand and why We are doing other projects but are there things that you could surest, things that you may have wished you had done ThanksBrooks