Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ahoy, Everyone

Ahoy, Everyone

It’s an honor to be part of this Great Hatteras Forum.Capt. Wise

Re: Ahoy, Everyone

Welcome
    Attached Images
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Welcome Capt Wise, That looks like a nice 63 MY!
    Eric
    41TC 1966 Hull #53 "Requisite"
    Kent Island, MD/Ft. Lauderdale, FL

"Though she creaks - She holds"

Captain Eric, sir you are one smooth mariner. I appreciate your respect for my request of anonymity in this deal. I was the quiet guy in the small group to who you showed the 63' Hatt. on Tues. 5/22 at Piney Narrows Yacht Haven. I've never experienced a Yacht purchase quite like this. 5/22; showing, offer made and accepted. 5/24; detailed pre-purchase survey completed. Magic! Sorry that you were unable to attend survey and sea trial. It was spectacular. Than you for your service.Greetings to Seven and RonNP.

SeaWitch,Where are you ? Your Sat phone and internet connection have been“Unable to connect” for almost one week.If you pull in to a port, maybe you can find a pay phone.Captain Wise
    50% of this members posts are verified facts50% of posts are intended to be for entertainment onlyYou decideCaptain Wise :-)

Boatsb

Captain ScottNice. And yes, you are right.I boat 364 days a year in the North East US. I take off one day a year to haul out for zincs and bottom paint, if necesasary. From my fresh water hailing port, I am 3 hours away from the Chesapeake Bay, 1 1/2 hours awayFrom Philadelphia, 6 hours away from Jersey Shore, and 16 hours from NYC. Fresh water. No rough seas, No hurricane threat and incredible views, especially for Night Cruises. There is nothing like the crunching sound of thin ice under the bow during the annual New Years Day Bikini Cruise. 75 degrees in the salon, and Babes in Bikinis everywhere you look. Wow !
    50% of this members posts are verified facts50% of posts are intended to be for entertainment onlyYou decideCaptain Wise :-)

What's this unsalted water of which you speak? Are boats supposed to be in it?

😂

I'm a warm weather guy now. That cold is just not for me. And saltwater is life.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Great looking boat! If you have any questions, PM me.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by dottieshusband; 05-27-2018 at 09:18 PM.

Hi there

Quote Originally Posted by dottieshusband View Post
    Great looking boat! If you have any questions, PM me.
    Nice boat. Bit bulky but still pretty awesome