Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Onan sea water pump

New old stock sea water pump
    631 379 4028 text
    Attached Images

Re: Onan sea water pump

Quote Originally Posted by lenco View Post
    New old stock sea water pump631 379 4028 text
    I’ll text you in the morning. What Model Onan was this for... is it new-old stock? What vintage. I have an Onan 15kva I am shopping for a pump for.

I just wanted to give a shout out to Lenco Marine Cooler in Amityville, NY for posting this part (https://lencocoolers.com ). It was brand new, a spare on his father's boat. Finding a brand new 50 year old water pump for an Onan Generator is like finding Gold. After screwing with my pump on Fathers Day came to realization it was shot. Remembered seeing this pump a month ago waiting in Doctor's office yesterday for checkup, saw the area code was Long Island, and about 2 hours later had in my hand. He was good enough to give me tour of his facility too! Lenco is a 2nd Generation business making marine heat exchangers and oil coolers for 46 years. Was very cool to see the out tubes being formed and inner tubes being brazed in. Just wanted to give credit to good people! Installed after dinner and that old b*tch! of a generator is running like new. Thanks Again - Scott.

Ditto on Lenco. I used them many moons ago when I needed heat exchangers for my '65 Chris Craft Seaskiff 327F engines. Good quality work.
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau