Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Battery Hydration Systems

A few years ago I bought a fill system for my ship's battery bank from Battery Hydration Systems of Charleston SC. I need to replace the plastic couplings that connect the pump to the battery hoses, but I can't find any evidence that these guys are still in business.

Anyone here have this system and/or contact information for a source of replacement parts?

Re: Battery Hydration Systems

I believe they are still in business. I purchased a set from the a year ago. I have their number on the boat and will not be there till Sat. I’ll send the number then unless someone else has it.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Thanks, I called their number and tried an email address from when I bought the system - no joy. Maybe you have a better number?

It looks like I might have to find another type of quick connect fitting.

I sent him an email. The president of BHS is listed on LinkedIn.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Here is his LinkedIn info. I’ll still send his cell number late tomorrow night or Saturday morning.
    Attached Images
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

This is the info l have on them. Hopefully they are still in business. 843-501-0042, batteryhyfration@gmail.com, headquarters 17 Lockwood Drive, Charleston, SC 29401. Let us know your findings.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California