Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Noflex Digestor follow up

I started using Noflex Digestor in my holding tank last season after reading about it here. I was very pleased with the results. My holding tank vent went from hideous to zero smell within a week or so. I just went to reorder some and found that Fisheries Supply has it on sale for $16.50 per bottle. See: https://www.fisheriessupply.com/zaal...minator-noflex

If you spend $100 or more, shipping is free.

Also, while googling to find where I wanted to buy it, I came across a review that did an experiment with the stuff. Interesting reading: http://littlecunningplan.com/2016/10...-with-science/
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

Re: Noflex Digestor follow up

Interesting article, we also believe in theNoflex for the clean smelling heads alone, luckily I have a wholesale account at Fisheries Supply, they are a terrific company to do business with. John
    Mahalo V
    1974 53 Motoryacht
    Hull Number 406
    San Diego, Ca. Ready 32 Nordic Tug, Brunswick Ga.

Thanks for the heads-up Bob.
    Mike Peters, 1985 43MY, Cat 3208T, Blue Bayou; 2011 Key West 246BR, F250, Baby Blue; Punta Gorda FL

Quote Originally Posted by wpc691 View Post
    Thanks for the heads-up Bob.
    I see what you did there.
    --- The poster formerly known as Scrod ---

I want to live in Theory, everything works there.

1970 36C375

If you buy this direct and buy 6 or more they will sell it for 16.00. You have to ask. Great product.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

I have been using it and think I notice a difference as in less odor. Do chemical cleaning products kill the bacteria(???) that does the trick?