Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Depco Pumps

Depco Pumps

I learned through the search function that Depco rebuilds March aircon pumps, but their website does not indicate that they offer a rebuilding service. Can anyone verify that I can get my March 230v pump rebuilt there or suggest a shop that can?

Re: Depco Pumps

Call them they work on all kinds of pumps
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Website does not include services from repair division. Scott is correct. Call and they will connect you.
    Mal
    Miss Molly
    '85 53ED #750

Thanks, I’ll call Monday.

Depco is old school. Real people answer the phone who know what they are talking about and are dedicated to finding you the right solution. I had a a 30 year old Oberdorfer 104M rebuilt by them and it cam back looking brand new. Plus they sell all the parts and kits if you want to do it yourself.
    George
    Former Owner: "Incentive" 1981 56MY
    2007-2014

Quote Originally Posted by GJH View Post
    Depco is old school. Real people answer the phone who know what they are talking about and are dedicated to finding you the right solution. I had a a 30 year old Oberdorfer 104M rebuilt by them and it cam back looking brand new. Plus they sell all the parts and kits if you want to do it yourself.
    This^^^^

I’ve used them several times and can’t say enough good things about them. A+ company
    1988 Canoe Cove 53 "Lilo Honu"
    1984 Outrage Whaler 22 "Conchyjodyoos"
    Previously owned Hatt 36c

My current pump is probably not rebuildable since the electrical/dry section is where the damage is. So they sent out a new one the next day. I’ll use the box to send the old one back for evaluation anyway, maybe they can fix it for use as a spare.

If the motor got wet i woudlnt bother. You can probably just get a new motor and bolt the wet end on it.

Whaetver you do, save the pump end as they easy to swap, often in place, and the plastic impellers sometimes crack

And yes, two thumbs up on depco. I had to replace the motor on a 240v oil change pump and got it for me right away
    Pascal
    Miami, FL
    1970 53 MY #325 Cummins 6CTAs
    2014 26' gaff rigged sloop
    2007 Sandbarhopper 13
    12' Westphal Cat boat