Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

48 Hatteras 1981-84

I'm looking for a 48 Hatteras Motor Yacht 1981-84, nice or one that needs work. I've been looking only found two. One in Texas and one in Minnesota. Let me know thanks. BTW I live on the west coast of Florida.

Re: 48 Hatteras 1981-84

I know of a very nice one in great condition in Port St. Lucie, Fla. It is owned by a dear friend, Bobk
    who will now sell it. Bob is presently in the hospital with a serious health problem but if you wish you may PM
    me or Bobk with a phone # and I'll be sure to put you two together. I just sold my 1982 model a
    couple of weeks ago for similar reasons and at 81 I didn't need it anymore.

Walt
    732-991-5665

My 1981 48MY will be for sale as soon as i can get out of the hospital and put together a spec sheet. Mean while I'd be happy to discuss the boat with you. It has been a great boat for us. It is stabilized, has a newer 3KW Victron inverter/charger, very comfortable custom furniture etc. We ran it as a trawler. It has no leaks or wood damage. The PO repainted it to the more modern Hatteras color. It has a 12' AB center console RIB. I have a lot or pictures in my Gallery that will show it off nicely. Also a recent insurance survey which I can share.

Send me PM with your phone and email address and I can send you more information.

Bobk

Thanks I will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter P View Post
    I know of a very nice one in great condition in Port St. Lucie, Fla. It is owned by a dear friend, Bobk
    who will now sell it. Bob is presently in the hospital with a serious health problem but if you wish you may PM
    me or Bobk with a phone # and I'll be sure to put you two together. I just sold my 1982 model a
    couple of weeks ago for similar reasons and at 81 I didn't need it anymore.

Walt
    732-991-5665

Thanks I will.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobk View Post
    My 1981 48MY will be for sale as soon as i can get out of the hospital and put together a spec sheet. Mean while I'd be happy to discuss the boat with you. It has been a great boat for us. It is stabilized, has a newer 3KW Victron inverter/charger, very comfortable custom furniture etc. We ran it as a trawler. It has no leaks or wood damage. The PO repainted it to the more modern Hatteras color. It has a 12' AB center console RIB. I have a lot or pictures in my Gallery that will show it off nicely. Also a recent insurance survey which I can share.

Send me PM with your phone and email address and I can send you more information.

Bobk

I can vouch for the condition of Bobk' s. 48. I was on her earlier this year taking care of a few small items his surveyor found. Bob takes great care of her.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Maybe some photos, Bob? And get well soon.