Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Jacksonville area - Can I come aboard?

I am looking at purchasing an 80s vintage MY - either 43 or 48 feet. I would sincerely appreciate the opportunity to come aboard your boat and look around.

Would appreciate any insight you could offer on this vintage as well - good & bad, problems, etc.

Thanx

rjr

Re: Jacksonville area - Can I come aboard?

What style? 43 like the DC is very different than the newer boats.

FWIW.

Bobk has a nice 48.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Looking at both DC and MY.

There is what appears to be a very nice 43 MY at Longboat key Moorings. They are listing it as well. It’s in Sarasota.

Thanx motoryacht. I looked at listing. Very nice boat. May have to head for Sarasota for a look see.

rjr,

I have a very nice 1981Hatteras 48MY. It has a very recent C&V survey which I can share. Enclosures are acrylic. Engines were run at 1000-1100 rph virtually since since majored. Three independant Vacuflush heads. Inverter, smart charger, GM winch. PM me for information. Meanwhile you can see pictures of her on my gallery. I'm in the hospital. The boat is not yet listed. Sorry I can't type any longer but I'd be very happy to discuss her with you. Located Port St Lucie, FL

One big issue with the 43 is ER space. Very tight, VS stand up on the 48.

Bobk