Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Winslow 6 person life raft for sale

I have a 2013 Winslow 6 person double insulated bottom, vacuum packed, life raft for sale. Only weighs 40 pounds. Purchased raft in January 2013 for $3,600.00 because I was going to do a lot of off-shore travel. Had it inspected and repacked in late 2015. After 7,000 miles of boat travel decided to sell boat. Raft went out of certification in January 2018. Will sell for $1,000 uninspected and repacked or $1,500.00 if I send off and get inspected and repacked. PM if interested. Mel Tucker

Re: Winslow 6 person life raft for sale

Is the raft in a hard case or valise?
    Looking for a 80 plus foot yacht
    Hatteras of Cheoy Lee

Quote Originally Posted by RonNP View Post
    Is the raft in a hard case or valise?
    Raft is valise. Carried it under helm seat so never exposed to sun or weather.

Pm sent

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Tucker View Post
    I have a 2013 Winslow 6 person double insulated bottom, vacuum packed, life raft for sale. Only weighs 40 pounds. Purchased raft in January 2013 for $3,600.00 because I was going to do a lot of off-shore travel. Had it inspected and repacked in late 2015. After 7,000 miles of boat travel decided to sell boat. Raft went out of certification in January 2018. Will sell for $1,000 uninspected and repacked or $1,500.00 if I send off and get inspected and repacked. PM if interested. Mel Tucker
    Mel
    What model is the raft?
    Mike