Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

1989 Hatteras 40' Double Cabin Motor Yacht - "Who Cares" - Must Go!

SOLD...June 30, 2018 SOLD....

Perfect live aboard boat for a nautical or snowbird couple - large owner's cabin aft with pedestal queen bed, ample storage, and ensuite toilet, shower, and sink. V-berth equipped guest cabin with adjacent head and shower. Fully equipped kitchen with full size refrigerator, stove, ice maker, and microwave oven.

Covered after deck provides perfect setting for romantic candle light dinners barbecued on your foredeck installed Magma grill.

Equipped with Cat 3208TA's; cooling system completely re-worked in April 2014. Yard painted bottom in Nov 2015, inspecting all thru-hulls and shaft seals. Monthly diver hull cleaning and inspection since.

AC Compressor replaced in March 2015. Thermostats and boards replaced in 2018.

Garmin Chartplotter, Depth sounder, and Autopilot on the bridge to get you from here to there.

Asking a very fair price for this lovely lady so we can get her sold this spring - $45,000.00
    Attached Images
    Last edited by jfburdell; 07-23-2018 at 07:23 PM.

Re: 1989 Hatteras 40' Double Cabin Motor Yacht - "Who Cares" - Must Go!

I must be missing something, like where it is and how to contact the owners.

Thumbs up 1989 Hatteras 40' Double Cabin Motor Yacht - "Who Cares" - Must Go!

Quote Originally Posted by ADOPO View Post
    I must be missing something, like where it is and how to contact the owners.
    I'm assuming that it is in Naples, Fl per the stern/transom.

Try shooting a PM to the OP.

It looks like a very nice boat with a fair price tag!

I like it!

GLWS
    Hard work pays off in the future.
    Laziness, pays off now!

I don't know this owner or boat , but as an owner of a 1989 40 DC I would say that this is an incredible bargain if it is in good shape. I paid over twice as much five years ago. The 40 DC is a great boat for a family of 4 and is easy to fix and maintain. Lovely smaller sized MY boat!
    Mark
    Lake of the Woods
    1989 40 DC series 1

Good morning, you have my attention.
    Where is this boat? Maybe the Great lakes??
    Please send some info and a contact number.
    my email; newport.alex@gmail.com

Thank you, Alex

Thumbs up 1989 Hatteras 40' Double Cabin Motor Yacht - "Who Cares" - Must Go!

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto View Post
    Where is this boat? Maybe the Great lakes??
    Judging by the palm trees in the pictures, I would be willing to guess that it's not anywhere near any of the Great Lakes! Lol!
    Hard work pays off in the future.
    Laziness, pays off now!

The owner says it's near Marco Island I think.

Well, the hailing port on the Transom says Naples. If the boat is still decent it would be a real good buy for someone.

Has the engines of choice, too, for this model.

Hello Everyone - we sold "Who Cares" two weeks ago - we greatly appreciate everyone's interest but realize its hard when you live a distance from where a boat is berthed to follow up. We found a local buyer when talking to our diesel mechanic - good luck to all who are looking for a 40' DCMY - she was a great boat. Jim