Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wanted: Outriggers

Looking for a pair of outriggers in the 36' to 40' range. They don't have to be "like new" just fully functional. Thx.

Re: Wanted: Outriggers

Quote Originally Posted by TAbbott View Post
    Looking for a pair of outriggers in the 36' to 40' range. They don't have to be "like new" just fully functional. Thx.
    CALL JARETT BAY SURPLUS IN BEAUFORT NC THEY HAVE ABOUT 4 PAIR. HE HAS NEW PAIR IN THE SHOP PUT TOGETHER CHECK THE PRICE ON THEM ALSO

252 241 7481 OR 252 728 2690

ASK FOR SURPLUS

one of those numbers may be Randy Ramseys number if it is and he answer u do not know who gave it to you...

Appreciate it!

Outriggers are not universal. I'm replacing mine now due to an unfortunate interaction with a particularly aggressive yellowfin and a stubborn release clip. I bought a used set in nice condition, and quickly learned that the railing on my 43c interferes with their deployment. I had to relocate several mounting points and use the elbows from my old set to make them work.
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

I have a set on my 45 that are coming off. They are RUPP. Located in Beafort if you want to see the.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Bradley View Post
    Outriggers are not universal. I'm replacing mine now due to an unfortunate interaction with a particularly aggressive yellowfin and a stubborn release clip. I bought a used set in nice condition, and quickly learned that the railing on my 43c interferes with their deployment. I had to relocate several mounting points and use the elbows from my old set to make them work.
    this is probley to late but if they are rupp there is a tag on them call rupp with the number they can look it up in about 2 min tell you all about them sell you parts that fit

Quote Originally Posted by ReelDeal View Post
    I have a set on my 45 that are coming off. They are RUPP. Located in Beafort if you want to see the.
    you can carry tem to Jarret Bay surplices they will sell them for you.

What size are they?

Sorry if I am multi messaging you. I'm new here. What size are they?

Quote Originally Posted by TAbbott View Post
    What size are they?
    Not sure yet, I'll try to measure next week when I'm down there.