Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Parts for Lee’s Fighting Chair

I purchased a nice used Lee’s fighting chair (rocket launcher back). It is need of the stainless steel sleeve that goes over the aluminum pedestal. I looked at Lee’s web site, but I find nothing about parts. Does anyone know a place I can purchase parts? Thanks!

Re: Parts for Lee’s Fighting Chair

Lee’s has relocated to Wilmington NC. Think what your looking for is called the spider. Suggest you call Lee’s directly. Although there not building chairs to the best of my knowledge I’ll bet they have what you need or can direct you where to get one. FYI tremendous pressure on that part of you use on a big fish get the right part or it will lock up when you need it. If you are going to sit in it and just use the rocket launcher part look into Gerlick helm seat parts.

both of my helm chairs are Lee my but fit them grate. I needed some parts after taking them apart and
    redoing them. I went to Wilmington with old parts in hand they had them. The chairs are oem. That means they are
    the seats are about 25 years old +or -. FYI I would suggest taking cell phone picks the secretary will give you her cell number to send her the picks of what you want.
    No one there will know what you are talking about. But to give you some good news they did move
    old parts to Wilmington........They are particular as to who they sell to protect their dealers very closs.... they will sell to you but do not expect a deal of any kind...

I've dealt with them directly on some outrigger pieces for my repair of something that wasn't even their product and they were very helpful. Yes, you can expect to pay list price, but that is pretty standard for companies with a dealer network. You could also ask them to refer you to a dealer in your area to see if they will discount.
    --- The poster formerly known as Scrod ---

I want to live in Theory, everything works there.

1970 36C375

Thanks!