Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Re: One more reason to hate West Marine

Quote Originally Posted by Stripes View Post
    It's not about that, but thank you for your concern.

He can bitch about it just as much as I can praise about it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. How many West Marine Threads do we really need?! Lol!

I was simply suggesting if it bothers him so much to try not looking at the content or talking about it. But if he wants to get worked up about it, much like it seems that you do, more power to the both of you.

I hope that your days get better...

Now let's get back to talking about boats!

Cheers
    It seems that you are the one getting worked up. Maybe you shouldn't bother reading all of the West Marine threads since there are so many of them. Then your day would be better.

I can't imagine anyone praising them. Do you work there?
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

It's not about that, but thank you for your concern.

He can bitch about it just as much as I can praise about it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. How many West Marine Threads do we really need?! Lol!

I was simply suggesting if it bothers him so much to try not looking at the content or talking about it. But if he wants to get worked up about it, much like it seems that you do, more power to the both of you.

I hope that your days get better...

Now let's get back to talking about boats!

Cheers
    Might I suggest you "try not looking at the content or talking about it".
    Semper Siesta
    Robert Clarkson
    ASLAN, 1983 55C #343
    Charleston, SC

Quote Originally Posted by racclarkson@gmail.com View Post
    I like getting worked up. I'm retired; I live to get worked up. Working up is what I do. My doctor ordered me to get worked up everyday and twice on Sundays so he can at least get a BP reading. Getting worked up is an art form to me. Seems like lot's folks on this site are art lovers. Try it you might like it--it's great sport.

I most humbly encourage you to shop wherever you please because (I don't know if you heard) it's the United States of America where the right of free assembly at the retailer of your choice is codified as the Bill of Rights appended to the Constitution of the United States of America--by God!

Yes, you may certainly make a suggestion. Oh, I see you went ahead without waiting. Just guessing here mind you and no offense intended, but what part of up north are you from anyway? But well, it's the United States of America, what the heck. Well as a matter of fact I didn't bother to look at the content because I am blessed to live in the United States of America, where no matter how many times I click unsubscribe, corporations may ignore my wishes with impunity. So what's the upside you may ask? It'll be a rare day when you have to stand in line behind me checking out at WM--lucky you!

Being retired, everyday is a great day. But the really special days are when I get a reaction from exercising my God given rights as a citizen of these United States of America. I thank you, sir, for reminding me of my good fortune.

Taking great care and scrupulously following your sage advice.

Attachment 24790
    Did you get those shoes at Worst Morons?
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Quote Originally Posted by Boatsb View Post
    Did you get those shoes at Worst Morons?
    Naw, shoe barn or something in Charleston. They're the same Sperry's WM sells but half West's sale price. They are all made by the Vietcong anyway. Oops, there I go again.
    Semper Siesta
    Robert Clarkson
    ASLAN, 1983 55C #343
    Charleston, SC

Thumbs up One more reason to hate West Marine

Okay!

Thanks for the advice!

Take care!
    Hard work pays off in the future.
    Laziness, pays off now!

Now West Marine has done it...their new CEO is from South Carolina. Who knows what will happen next...Total Price matching, best return policy in any industry, more focus on local markets and events, major price reductions in the products you need every day! Just saw a gallon of West System resin reduced from $105 to $80. Hmm mayhaps that good ole boy is onto something

Quote Originally Posted by riverrandy View Post
    Now West Marine has done it...their new CEO is from South Carolina. Who knows what will happen next...Total Price matching, best return policy in any industry, more focus on local markets and events, major price reductions in the products you need every day! Just saw a gallon of West System resin reduced from $105 to $80. Hmm mayhaps that good ole boy is onto something
    Yes sir! As you know, SC leads in so many vital societal areas. We have saying for that: Thank God for Mississippi.
    Semper Siesta
    Robert Clarkson
    ASLAN, 1983 55C #343
    Charleston, SC

But to answer your question, the 1st Amendment.
    Hi Stripes,

I'm fine with your thought / comments. My post was meant to be tongue and cheek.

I have no real feelings one way or another about WM.

I love the forum and all the helpful advice from members.

Mark
    Lake of the Woods
    1989 40 DC

Thumbs up One more reason to hate West Marine

Quote Originally Posted by lake of the woods View Post
    Hi Stripes,

I'm fine with your thought / comments. My post was meant to be tongue and cheek.

I have no real feelings one way or another about WM.

I love the forum and all the helpful advice from members.

Mark
    Lake of the Woods
    1989 40 DC
    No worries. I'm over it!

Cheers
    Hard work pays off in the future.
    Laziness, pays off now!

I have a philosophy, the boating lifestyle is expensive if you let it bother you, you might be wasting money (something there never enough of). If you let the little things, like a "sales associate" that has no clue, the hand at the fuel dock doesn't know what to do with the line someone just tossed him, the unfortunate shortage of competent marinas, you get it. Get those things behind you and sailor on and and get to the FUN!!
    GLORY Hull # 365
    Northport, NY