Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Power and Motoryacht

In my line of work, unfortunately, our mistakes don't kill us, so whether we learn from them or not is more a function of conscience, awareness, and discipline (internal or external) Physicians are permitted more mistakes than we ought to be.

Quote Originally Posted by jim rosenthal View Post
    In my line of work, unfortunately, our mistakes don't kill us, so whether we learn from them or not is more a function of conscience, awareness, and discipline (internal or external) Physicians are permitted more mistakes than we ought to be.
    And as mentioned, you are dependent on others getting their job done correctly. You know, like having the wrong patient laid out for brain surgery? BTW That DID happen recently.
    Regards
    Dan

Abby Normal. I saw that on tv.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

The Navy can't drive ships, and hasn't been able to for quite a while. If the brown shoes flew planes as poorly as the navy operates and maintains ships, there'd be a plane crash every day.

If the sub guys were half as bad as the surface guys at doing their job, we'd have nuclear waste allover the bottom of our oceans.

The surface community is in very bad shape. It wouldn't be too hard to fix, though. Get a few merchant marine officers on the bridge that actually know what they are doing.
    FTFD... i drive a slow 1968 41c381

No country can patrol all oceans all of the time.