Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

2015 Highfield RIB Yamaha Outboard SOLD

The Model is the Highfield Ultra Light UL340. It's 11.5 to 12 ft long, has a Powder Coated Aluminum Hull and only weighs 108lbs.

It's stored in our garage when not in use has two bench seats, no tears or patches, no leaks, and overall is in great condition. Boat was used Primarily on a few Bahama trips and a few days on the river when I brought it north last summer.

It's located in Pittsburgh PA. I'm willing to meet up and/or deliver anywhere From say North Carolina north to New England, and west to Chicago. If further then that I'll pack it up and we can arrange for shipping.

I have a 2017 Yamaha 25HP Motor that maybe available to go with it. I have a buyer that told me he's going to pick it up this weekend. We will see on that I guess.

If the motor does get picked up and isn't available and you want one let me know what you want. We are a Yamaha Outboard Motor dealer, and just like I offered any HOF Member before I'll get you whatever motor at Dealer Invoice. I actually have a big grouping of motors under invoice currently so I'm sure I can help you out.

I was actually going to sell it last year and decided to keep it for one more season

Asking Price?
    New in 2015 Highfield UL340
    MSRP $4,771
    Asking $2,900 but I want it sold so if your interested please bring an offer. I WON'T be Offended.

Thanks
    Tony
    Attached Images
    Last edited by capttonyf; 02-28-2018 at 04:15 PM.

Re: 2015 Highfield RIB Yamaha Outboard

SOLD. Anyone know how to delete this?
    Thanks
    Tony

Just by saying it’s sold should stock the interest.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

You could also add SOLD to your title so people know before clicking.

You can't edit the thread title, but you can ask admin or a mod to do it for you. Simply following up with sold should be enough in any case.
    --- The poster formerly known as Scrod ---

I want to live in Theory, everything works there.

1970 36C375

Re: 2015 Highfield RIB Yamaha Outboard SOLD

Thanks, if admin wants to edit please do so. If not i'm good with it.

Tony

How did you like the performance of this RIB? I only saw these for the first time at NY Boat show this year and was thinking of replacing my current 11' inflatable with one. I have a 2 stroke 15 HP, wondering about planing performance and how smooth and dry it keeps you in some chop.

Quote Originally Posted by sgharford View Post
    How did you like the performance of this RIB? I only saw these for the first time at NY Boat show this year and was thinking of replacing my current 11' inflatable with one. I have a 2 stroke 15 HP, wondering about planing performance and how smooth and dry it keeps you in some chop.
    The boat was light “104 lbs”, and handled a ton of weight great. I believe the capacity plate stated 1490lbs. I originally had a 2005 Yamaha 15hp Two Stroke on it. In the Bahamas we’d have 4 adults, snorkel gear, a cooler and 5 children on board, 9 people in total. With the 15hp Motor it would move well but it wouldn’t get on plane unless we left 1 adult at the dock, or on the beach. So I purchased Yamaha’s new design 25hp Fourstroke for last years trip and it made all the difference. It would struggle to get on plane but once on top it would run around at over 20 mph. Overall it was a great little Boat and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an Inflatable RIB. Tony