Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

1973 Hatteras 45 Convertible Wiring Diagrams

I am working on the electrical systems on a 1973 Watt 45C, hull number 472. The Owner has the drawings but somewhere in their lifetime, they got wet and a good portion of them are illegible. I have contacted Paul H. at Hatteras and he has not been able to help.

Does anybody have a good set of the wiring diagrams that I can get copies of? I can be reached at 727.560.9065.

Thanks.
    Charlie Johnson
    JTB Marine Corporation
    St. Petersburg, FL
    www.jtbmarine.com

Re: 1973 Hatteras 45 Convertible Wiring Diagrams

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieJ View Post
    I am working on the electrical systems on a 1973 Watt 45C, hull number 472. The Owner has the drawings but somewhere in their lifetime, they got wet and a good portion of them are illegible. I have contacted Paul H. at Hatteras and he has not been able to help.

Does anybody have a good set of the wiring diagrams that I can get copies of? I can be reached at 727.560.9065.

Thanks.
    this is a very long shot without a scope...Give Roger Worthington a call at his work (koler generator)
    404 630 3868 or 252 670 4819 i understand he has a lot of old things that relate to electrial.
    He is the one who built the monitering systems.......for hat he worked there for a long time....
    GOOD LUCK

Thanks Tim. I will give it a shot.
    Charlie Johnson
    JTB Marine Corporation
    St. Petersburg, FL
    www.jtbmarine.com

All the schmatics are present and complete in my manual for a series 1 45c 1970. If you want some copies I'll send them to you. There's also some intersting inadequacies in the original set up. Let me know

Just posted on this then found this thread....I'm always a day late lol.....could I pay you to make me a copy? I pulled at least 50ft of Romex out of my boat ,it was a mess...I managed to get most of the wiring back to factory but have a few circuits left...