Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Special Thanks

Special Thanks

A special Thanks to forum member Oceanjake for his generosity to a fellow forum member. I’ve wanted to change my entry lights for the last couple years because of the corrosion. Oceanjake gave them to me for no charge and wouldn’t even let me pay for the shipping. Once I receive them I buffed them on a high-speed buffer, rewired and put LED lights in place of the current bulbs they came out beautiful.
    Attached Images
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Re: Special Thanks

Looks great Rusty and kudos to OceanJake!
    Looking for a 80 plus foot yacht
    Hatteras of Cheoy Lee

Rusty, what LED bulbs did you put in & where did you get them? Are they still 32volts?

Rusty, did you see that the 68 cockpit is back on the market for $340,000 at Richard Boland Yachts. The lights look great. John
    Mahalo V
    1974 53 Motoryacht
    Hull Number 406
    San Diego, Ca. Ready 32 Nordic Tug, Brunswick Ga.

I didn’t, is that the one called Angels among us?
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

John, that’s the one that has electrical issues. It’s been on the market for 3 years. They will not drop the price because that’s what they owe. They spend 1200.00 a month for the slip and never take it out. It has not been out since the owner passed 4 years ago.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Quote Originally Posted by HahnR View Post
    Rusty, what LED bulbs did you put in & where did you get them? Are they still 32volts?
    Superbrightled
    Attached Images
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Thanks Rusty. We need to replace several bulbs & I was looking for some LED replacements. I'll get on their website

Randy

You did a great job with them. They look fantastic

Thanks to you. Funny how you don’t see how really bad something is until you change them out. Your lights made me look really good and friends are now going to change theirs. Thank you again for your generosity.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California