Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Hatteras Classic Club Winter Rendezvous, Charleston, SC, March 7th to March 11th

The event will be held at Charleston Harbor Marina, Dock E starting Wednesday night at 5:30 pm.

The Hatteras Classic Club encourages folks interested in Classic Hatteras's to attend to see if they have any interest in joining. Non-members are allowed to attend one Club event without being a member to see if you have any interest. To attend a second event, we would expect you to join to help share the costs and effort.

This event is more of a laid back, social affair than the Annual Rendezvous held the weekend after Labor Day every year.

There will be two presentations. One on Marine Sanitation and the other on Teak & Brightwork.

If you would like more detailed information send me a private message with your e-mail address. I will e-mail you the Agenda and a registration form.
    Tomrealest@aol.com
    Needs, Wants & Desires
    1978 58 Hatteras Yachtfish
    SEA 21
    1974 46C #313 Hatteras Convertible

Re: Hatteras Classic Club Winter Rendezvous, Charleston, SC, March 7th to March 11th

Just saw this by happenstance, SC native here and plan to attend. Do you provide a constant contact style newsletter for the club? Anyway to email folks in the surrounding states?

Still looking for the perfect 31 Cruiser.

Re: Hatteras Classic Club Winter Rendezvous, Charleston, SC, March 7th to March 11th

There is a Facebook page. Hatteras Classic Club. We will also be attending.

Seems like they're not trying very hard to get new blood. Post was 2/16 and website says cutoff date is for the event is 2/10. Would like to attend as it's around the corner, but the short notice is a problem for me. Hope it's a success for those who can attend.
    Semper Siesta
    Robert Clarkson
    ASLAN, 1983 55C #343
    Charleston, SC

Quote Originally Posted by racclarkson@gmail.com View Post
    Seems like they're not trying very hard to get new blood. Post was 2/16 and website says cutoff date is for the event is 2/10. Would like to attend as it's around the corner, but the short notice is a problem for me. Hope it's a success for those who can attend.

Looks like you are in Charleston? I wonder if they are flexible enough to extend it? Personally I'd like to see some of the boats, and can easily forgo any food, drink etc. Most of the time the cut off is based on catering etc. I've yet to hear from the organizer, but then again, it was only the 19th that I noticed this.

I'd like to drive down for the day if possible at the very least. Also, I know clubs like this are based on volunteerism, so I understand how things can work after being Ferrari Club of America SC President for an extended 10 year term. a lot of work, and a pat on the back is what you get. It can be fun sometimes. Hatteras off to the organizers for putting it on. Great city to have it in.
    Last edited by ADOPO; 02-21-2018 at 08:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ADOPO View Post
    Just saw this by happenstance, SC native here and plan to attend. Do you provide a constant contact style newsletter for the club? Anyway to email folks in the surrounding states?

Still looking for the perfect 31 Cruiser.
    Good morning, Should you still have an interest in the Charleston Hatteras Classic Club rendezvous in Charleston, SC,beginning March 7, please email Bernadette.Ervin@gmail.com. My apologies for the inconvenience. You are welcome to attend. Bernie

Quote Originally Posted by wndsr View Post
    There is a Facebook page. Hatteras Classic Club. We will also be attending.
    Good morning, Should you still have an interest in the Charleston Hatteras Classic Club rendezvous in Charleston, SC,beginning March 7, please email Bernadette.Ervin@gmail.com. My apologies for the inconvenience. You are welcome to attend. Bernie

Quote Originally Posted by racclarkson@gmail.com View Post

Special thanks to Bernie and the Ervin family for coordinating and hosting this very fun event in Charleston last week! Bernie put many special touches to make sure the event was great and that we all had a lovely time. Even Elvis was in the building! It was so nice to see the group and already looking forward to St. Michael's in September.
    1985 53 ED "True North"
    Formerly:
    1971 53 MY "Cinderella"
    1970 44 MY "Bay Mariner"