Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Salon Sofas

New Salon Sofas

Finally got my new sofas in. They are modular and fit through the doorway easily. 29". They are from GLASTOP Marine. Fine folks and can make whatever you want in any fabric. Plan on an 8 week lead time.These have storage under the cushions.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by dottieshusband; 02-05-2018 at 09:01 PM.

Re: New Salon Sofas

Wow, they are really really nice.
    What are they covered with and would love to know the cost if you're willing to share.
    CRICKET
    1966 HAT50C101
    Purchased 1985 12v71Ns
    Repowered 1989 with 8v92TI
    Repowered 2001 with 3406E

It's Ultraleather which I believe is somebody's proprietary name for soft vinyl..the color is Cashmere. These are made to length. Cost with shipping was a tad over 7k. Which is why I'm never taking the plastic off!
    Last edited by dottieshusband; 02-05-2018 at 10:08 PM.

So so nice. Where did you order it from. I might get one for my house. Really really nice.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Those look great.
    Mike Peters, 1985 43MY, Cat 3208T, Blue Bayou; 2011 Key West 246BR, F250, Baby Blue; Punta Gorda FL

Quote Originally Posted by SEVEN View Post
    So so nice. Where did you order it from. I might get one for my house. Really really nice.
    Glastop Marine Furniture in Pompano Beach FL. Great folks.

Thanks for the sharing the info. Better get some covers made asap before something happens.
    CRICKET
    1966 HAT50C101
    Purchased 1985 12v71Ns
    Repowered 1989 with 8v92TI
    Repowered 2001 with 3406E

Quote Originally Posted by dottieshusband View Post
    It's Ultraleather which I believe is somebody's proprietary name for soft vinyl..the color is Cashmere. These are made to length. Cost with shipping was a tad over 7k. Which is why I'm never taking the plastic off!

I had a original 1967 Hatteras barrel chair redone with Ultra leather and it cost 1k looking at those couches I thought you would have said even more than 7K.
    Not saying 7K is not a lot, but custom made for 7K and they look really nice I think you did good.
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

><(((º>´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(( (( º>¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸¸><(((º>

That stuff last forever, though; it is durable like the vinyl upholstery they used to put in Mercedes cars, Tex, it was called, NEVER wore out.

Jim, I am sure that you meant to say "MB-tex....... And yes it was practically indestructible.