Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Salon Sofas

Re: New Salon Sofas

Couple of things to finish in the salon, then color it done. Gotta mount the new dining table to the floor, then remove the wooden blinds and replace with curtains... And gosh darn that fellow that posted the awlspar, awlclear paneling refinish...just when you think you can see the end.
    Attached Images

Salon table from Marine Tables Inc/ Release Marine, Savannah, Georgia
    Attached Images
    Last edited by dottieshusband; 02-06-2018 at 05:58 PM.

Plenty of storage under the cushions for STUFF!
    Attached Images

I thought I was through with my refit. Your new sofa have squashed that idea! They look great!
    Looking for a 80 plus foot yacht
    Hatteras of Cheoy Lee

Had an Ultraleather sofa on my previous boat. Stuff is amazingly durable. Very Stain resistant even in the face of red wine or grease.

We just replaced the salon furniture a month ago. I would have preferred UL but wife had other plans.

Funny, we picked the same two vendors (Glastop for sofas and Release for teak tables) after seeing them at FLIBS. We had similar great outcome, very happy with the results. The sofas and the Ultraleather are really amazing. The extra storage is huge.

20171220_155835914_iOS.jpg

20170911_191619.jpg
    Jerry B.
    "Sea Joy"
    Hull #318
    1977 58MY (Galley Up)
    Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Quote Originally Posted by nautibake View Post
    Funny, we picked the same two vendors (Glastop for sofas and Release for teak tables) after seeing them at FLIBS. We had similar great outcome, very happy with the results. The sofas and the Ultraleather are really amazing. The extra storage is huge.

Attachment 24480

Attachment 24481
    Looks like dinners ready. Be right over! I also decided on the vendors after visiting their displays at FLIBS.

Quote Originally Posted by dottieshusband View Post
    Looks like dinners ready. Be right over! I also decided on the vendors after visiting their displays at FLIBS.
    Haha!! Come on over!!! The Glastop owner delivered our sofas and was kind enough to take the old ones away. Wow they are such a great company and product. So refreshing after over paying and getting shoddy stuff. They are worth $$ imho.
    Jerry B.
    "Sea Joy"
    Hull #318
    1977 58MY (Galley Up)
    Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Looked like a big bowl of cereal with fruit to me. Didn’t know cereal paired with a red.

Quote Originally Posted by motoryacht lover View Post
    Looked like a big bowl of cereal with fruit to me. Didn’t know cereal paired with a red.
    Ha! That is a dinner salad, but I am a bit embarrassed to admit it. Chief Stew on a healthy kick...
    Jerry B.
    "Sea Joy"
    Hull #318
    1977 58MY (Galley Up)
    Palm Beach Gardens, FL