Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: WTB 52c or 53c prefer repower

Hello, last year a member here had a repowered 52 for sale. His screen name is MikeS. I looked at it a year ago, very nice, very clean but I cant remember the engines that were in it. The boat was named Whistling Dixe and was in Palm City Fl. You cam PM him Im sure. Real nice guy. There is also another member here who has a brother in law with a 52c for sale on lake Michigan, I never looked at it but its on yachtworld and looks real nice but not repowered.

Walt Hoover

Quote Originally Posted by whoover View Post
    Hello, last year a member here had a repowered 52 for sale. His screen name is MikeS. I looked at it a year ago, very nice, very clean but I cant remember the engines that were in it. The boat was named Whistling Dixe and was in Palm City Fl. You cam PM him Im sure. Real nice guy. There is also another member here who has a brother in law with a 52c for sale on lake Michigan, I never looked at it but its on yachtworld and looks real nice but not repowered.

Walt Hoover
    There was another in florida Britt maybe i do not remember but Jack will know He was looking a trawler. It had 3406 in it also.

Wink Re: WTB 52c or 53c prefer repower

might can jerk Tobeys chain he druling for a Baylis speedsters

Tim, after talking to John about you I would be honored to take his personal boat, single C18 45’ Scarborough 27kt, if he were to decide its too slow for that fleet. Caught second most fish just not enough marlin for first place. Said he has a building slot in a year or so for you after your Repower and when your ready to step up to the 40kt class. As you know he is a class act and build an incredible boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Horse View Post
    DD boat One engine 573 hours other says 5074 hrs
    They circled, a lot.