I wanted to get opinions from the forum about whether the crime situation in the Bahamas is reaching the point where one shouldn’t go. I have been to the Bahamas about 7 times now. Typically avoid Nassau and Freeport except to drop someone off for a flight or a quick fill up. The State Dept (??) has issued an upgraded warning for employees not to go to certain parts of Nassau. Then a Bahamian newspaper is reporting that there have been 3 murders in Freeport since the beginning of 2018. I also read in that same article that the new prime minister mentioned contemplating resuming hangings. If I was slick enough with the computer I would attach the state dept notice and the newspaper article. The crime in Freeport and Nassau is not new news. I have always avoided those two places. What is concerning is there has been a rash of home robberies and boat thefts on and around Elbow Cay in the Abacos. So after all of that do you guys think that the islands of the Exumas including Georgetown and Eluethera are relatively safe to visit. Would love to go back to the Abacos but will wait to see if things settle down some between now and next June. Thanks for your time.