Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Annual $10,000 Church Raffle

OK, not exactly boating related, but you could spend the $$ on diesel or toys.

My church, St. Michael Roman Catholic Church of Beacon Falls, CT, is holding its annual Pot O Gold raffle. Only 2000 tickets have been printed, and the top prize is $10,000, so your odds of winning a significant prize are WAAAAYYYY better than any of the state lotteries. The cost of a ticket is $25. The drawing will be held at 4:00pm on March 11, 2018.

Tickets are available at my business, the Beacon Falls Pharmacy, and also before and after any Sat or Sun Mass. Masses are held at 5:00pm Saturdays, and at 7:30, 9:15. and 11:00am on Sundays. I also can take Paypal and mail you the ticket.

Stop in and take a chance, or better yet, join us for Mass. We'd love to see you!

20180112_171539.jpg
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

Re: Annual $10,000 Church Raffle

That's a better deal than the last one I saw that had a $10K top prize. Those were $100 a ticket.
    --- The poster formerly known as Scrod ---

I want to live in Theory, everything works there.

1970 36C375

Read the fine print.

Payout is $10 a year for 1000 years.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Bradley View Post
    OK, not exactly boating related, but you could spend the $$ on diesel or toys.

My church, St. Michael Roman Catholic Church of Beacon Falls, CT, is holding its annual Pot O Gold raffle. Only 2000 tickets have been printed, and the top prize is $10,000, so your odds of winning a significant prize are WAAAAYYYY better than any of the state lotteries. The cost of a ticket is $25. The drawing will be held at 4:00pm on March 11, 2018.

Tickets are available at my business, the Beacon Falls Pharmacy, and also before and after any Sat or Sun Mass. Masses are held at 5:00pm Saturdays, and at 7:30, 9:15. and 11:00am on Sundays. I also can take Paypal and mail you the ticket.

Stop in and take a chance, or better yet, join us for Mass. We'd love to see you!

Attachment 24131
    Bob, I'll take one...please call me so I can get info on where to send my check etc... Walt
    732-991-5665 Walt

Thanks, Walter. You can send the check to

Bob Bradley
    12 Bonna St
    Beacon Falls, CT 06403

My cell is 203-437-5219

Please make the check out to St Michael RC Church and send me your address as well.
    Bob
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Boatsb View Post
    Read the fine print.

Payout is $10 a year for 1000 years.
    Actually it's a dollar a year for 10,000, but time flies in Heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter P View Post
    Bob, I'll take one...please call me so I can get info on where to send my check etc... Walt
    732-991-5665 Walt
    Thanks, Walter. Stub went in the mail today. Good luck.
    Bob

OK ladies and gentlemen. Just over a week before someone is $10,000 richer. First of all, a big THANK YOU to everyone who has bought a ticket so far.

The raffle is in the black, and will be held regardless of whether or not the 1200 ticket minimum is sold. Right now, only around 700 have been sold and turned in. There are several that are outstanding, but the odds of winning are substantially better than 1 in 2000.

I take Paypal (friends and family please) and will mail the ticket or text you a picture if it is too close to the drawing to mail it. Paypal is rbradley04@snet.net. PM or email me so that I am looking out for it.

First of all, God bless you all and thank you for all of your support for my church. As far as I know, only around 1000 tickets have been sold so far, so your odds are very good.

If you want a ticket, I will take paid requests up until 6pm EST Saturday, March 10. It is too late to mail you stubs, so I will take a pic of the filled out ticket and text it to you. Any requests after that will not be filled. Any paypal payments after that will be refunded.

In order for me to process a request for a ticket I need the following:

Paypal (friends and family) $25 per ticket to rbradley04@snet.net

Provide ALL of the following:
    Full Name, address, city , state, zip, and cell phone #.

I will text a pic of the filled out ticket to your cell. Drawing is at 4pm EDT Sunday, March 11. I truly hope to be making phone calls to THT winners on Sunday afternoon. If you have any questions, call me at 203 437 5219.

Any paypal payments received after the deadline will be refunded.

Again, good luck everybody, and thank you all very much for your generous support.
    Sincerely,
    Bob Bradley
    St Michael Roman Catholic Church
    Beacon Falls, CT

So hof members don't have a chance?
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.