Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Novurania Service

I have a 12 foot Novurania RIB center console tender with a 40 Honda that has served us well for almost 20 years. After 20 years it has earned a pontoon replacement for appearance purposes. I am located near New Bern, NC and the Novurania factory service center is in Vero Beach, FL. They offer the replacement service, but I am hoping I can locate a closer location to avoid the double two way trip to truck the RIB to them and bring it back.

Anyone know of an RIB service facility closer to me that will do a first class job using factory parts?

Thanks

Pete

Re: Novurania Service

Box the tube and ship it. DIY or Jarrett bay or plenty of likely vendors nearby can help.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ_8YxRctHg
    Mal
    Miss Molly
    '85 53ED #750

Re: Novurania Service

In this case I would like to find a turn key facility, I drop the RIB off as is and they call me to come get it when the job is complete. Our boat will be spending some time this Spring at Jarrett Bay for other service and I will check with them on what they can offer.

Pete