Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

1976 43 DCFB For Sale $85K

We have owned the Taylor G for 9 years. Have put 6000 miles on her going from North Carolina to Florida, Lake Champlain and Maine. Purchasing a "Land Yacht" to cruise the US , Alaska, Nova Scotia prompting sell.

Have upgraded her with Garmin 5212 Map. Garmin GSD Depth Sounder, Garmin 18HD Radar, Garmin VHF 200 Radio with Hailer/DSC. All new glass (port lights, salon window with FG frames, Bridge windows). All new interior including lights, carpet, toilets, mirrors, furniture, SS Refrigerator, SS Over Stove Micro oven.

Current certified 6 person Winslow liferaft, Rocna Vulcan anchor, EPIRB, Life sling and all other safety equipment. Just came out of yard with fresh bottom paint and engine service. . Engines are Cummins 903's with 2900 hrs. Underwent major service in 2015 (all new hoses, heat exchangers removed and acid dipped, oil coolers same, water pumps, new spin on Racor oil and fuel filters installed, etc) Have oil sample test for last 600 hrs. and they are perfect.

8 KW Northern Lights Generator just serviced. 800 hours. Awlgrip paint job 2014.Booth Davidson 9'6" dinghy on Weaver Davits.

A great, reliable, live aboard for a couple or a perfect great loop boat. Have run her offshore numerous times at 2300 RPM's 12 hrs.

Questions: Call Mel Tucker 919 249-6592 or e-mail mtucker 50@nc.rr.com. Fly in to Raleigh ad I will take you to Washington, NC to see. Will go with new owner on orientation cruise anywhere on east coast. Pictures in gallery under Mel Tucker.

Re: 1976 43 DCFB For Sale $85K

Was it that long ago? I didnt think so but I think she served you well. Il glad you enjoyed her.

If you bring here down here Ill find her a new home.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Might be a good idea to move your ad to the right forum.

So sorry! Hit the wrong key. Have already asked to have it moved to Boats for Sale thread. I couldn't get it to work so I asked the "forum" to do it for me. It does prove that the Taylor G is a great boat.....since it kept me out of trouble for nine years and 6000 miles. Mel