Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Another Year

Another Year

Happy new year to all!

For those of you in the northeast, if you haven't checked your thermometer yet it is cold. Here on Long Island, NY it's 6, my son is stationed on Wellesley Island,NY it -29 degrees there.

So today I'll head down to the boat to set up some heat to keep the bilge pump/float switch from freezing.

Then turn my attention loading a snowmobile trailer for next weekend.
    GLORY Hull # 365
    Northport, NY

Re: Another Year

Happy New Year to all from Lake Champlain at the NY/Canadian border. -16 this morning, -20 yesterday!

Happy New Year fellow Forum Brothers and Sisters. It’s been a hell of a year but we’re looking forward to a new adventure in raising grandkids and retirement. Thanks to all of you for your participation, experience and guidance over the last 3 years. You have been extremely helpful and supportive. Oh BTW it will be 66 here today, sorry Glory.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Happy New Year, wishing you nothing but happiness and health to you and your family.

And it's only going to hit 65 here today.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Thumbs up Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!
    Hard work pays off in the future.
    Laziness, pays off now!

Quote Originally Posted by SEVEN View Post
    Happy New Year fellow Forum Brothers and Sisters. It’s been a hell of a year but we’re looking forward to a new adventure in raising grandkids and retirement. Thanks to all of you for your participation, experience and guidance over the last 3 years. You have been extremely helpful and supportive. Oh BTW it will be 66 here today, sorry Glory.

Don't be sorry, we have some activities to help pass the non-boating season. A fun season all of it's own.
    Attached Images
    GLORY Hull # 365
    Northport, NY

just couldn't figure how to turn that also photo.
    GLORY Hull # 365
    Northport, NY

Nice jet ski.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Anybody remember the movie "The Day After Tomorrow"? Setting was in New York City mostly and it
    was about a drastic change in the weather to the extent that we were entering another ice age. I don't
    think that's what's going on but there doesn't appear to any letup in site...Friday and Sat will be even
    colder here in central jersey. Keep warm everyone....this is like gas, it will pass.

Walt

Happy New Year to everyone !! Wow another year gone !! It was 9 this am now it's a scorching 15 here in PA. Rumor is snow this Wednesday /Thursday and staying in the teens another week.